[eshop_addtocart id=”416″ panels=”no”]
The Fun Part
Youngsters can join in the family fun of scuba diving or even start a trend! Children should be comfortable in the water, but they don’t have to be super swimmers. With youngsters in mind, the maximum depth is only 2 metres/ 6 feet.
- Typical sessions last about an two hours (sign up, gear up and fun included)
- Also available as an open water experience (2 metres/ 6 feet max. depth)
What You Learn
Kids get a chance to :
- Experience what scuba diving is like under the direct care and supervision of PADI Instructors
- Take their first breath underwater
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults
The Scuba Gear You Use
Children use all the basic scuba gear, which is made for their size and stature. Check with Scubacrew your local Padi Instructor and Slough Scuba Store about setting up a Bubblemaker experience today.
The Learning Materials that are available:
Ready to blow bubbles? The Bubblemaker crewpak gives kids a memento of their visit to the underwater world and is full of fun surprises. The pack includes: a kid-sized beach towel, log book, certificate, temporary tattoo emblem and the adorable and a popular Bubblemaker “action figure.” Please contact us if you are interested in the crewpack.