PADI Discover Scuba Diving
Not sure what all the fuss is about…. Come and join us in a heated pool where we will introduce you to scuba diving. It all starts off with a safety briefing and then we start teaching you how to put the equipment together and explains how it all works. If you are not sure that Scuba Diving is for you then sign up for the discover session, if after the session you want to carry on with the Referral or Full Open Water Course then we will put his session towards the course for you.
What You Learn:
- Safety briefing all the do’s and don’ts
- Hand signals so we can talk to each other under water
- Equipment assembly
- You will spend one hour in the pool and we will teach you some safety skills before taking you down the deep end. We will show you how to glide through the water and hang motionless between the surface and bottom.
You get a chance to :
- Experience what scuba diving is like under the direct care and supervision of PADI Instructors
- Take your first breath underwater
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment
The Scuba Gear You Use
You will be using a mask and snorkel, Scuba cylinder filled with air, Regulator set which is the breathy bits and some fins to push you forward.
Got a question? Either tap the whatsapp chat icon or click the email button below!