Find a new and different way to configure your cylinders with the PADI Sidemount Diver course. Sidemount diving offers:
- an alternative way to streamline in the water
- easier equipment transportation when topside
- reduced lower back strain
- provides redundant gas supply
- ability to monitor all equipment because it’s in front of you
- increased gas supply for longer dives
What will you learn?
Along with learning about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration, during one confined water and three open water scuba dives you’ll learn how to:
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned, if wearing two cylinders.
- Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving.