PADI Tec 40 Diver Course
Got a question? Either tap the whatsapp chat icon or click the email button below!
This course can be offered in both Back-Mount & Side-Mount configuration. This is the entry point into the technical diving providing a transition from recreational to tech.
The diver will be qualified to complete up to 10 minutes of non-accelerated decompression. Breathing from one additional deco cylinder of up to EANx 50. Depth is limited to 40 meters.
The gear you’ll be using can be recreational scuba equipment. You will need some minor additions to enhance your ability to deal with Technical diving conditions or Side-Mount / Back-Mount .
You’ll learn to make a gas switch at depth with decompression of up to 10 minutes. Dive to 40 metres on air.
Some of the motor skills you will learn and master are:
- Technical equipment set up
- Remove and replace stage cylinders at the surface and underwater
- Gas shut down drills
- Free flow shut down drill
- NOTOX gas switch
- Calculating sac rate’s
- Maintain deco stop
- Decompression dive planning with desk top software
Course Time: 3 days
- PADI Advanced Open Water diver or equivalent and Nitrox certified with seven dives on Nitrox
- Deep diver or proof of 10 dives to a minimum depth of thirty meters
- You should have at least thirty logged dives
Students pay for all my and their gases. All learning material included with certification