PADI Underwater Navigator Course
Be the diver everyone wants to follow and make your sense of direction legendary with the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course.
The Fun Part
Finding your way is not a matter of luck! When everyone’s buzzing about a reef or checking out a shipwreck, they’re having a great time until it’s time to go. Then they turn to you, because as a PADI Underwater Navigator, you know the way back to the boat. Most importantly because you have done the course.
What You Learn
Underwater navigation can be challenging, but in the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course, you master the challenge. You learn the tools of the trade, including navigation via natural clues and by compass.
- Navigation patterns
- Natural navigation (without a compass)
- Compass navigation
- How to “mark” or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface
- Underwater map making
- How to follow irregular courses with the Nav-Finder
- Dive site relocation
- How to estimate distance underwater
You must be:
- A PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- At least 10 years old
Got a question? Either tap the whatsapp chat icon or click the email button below!