PADI Underwater Photography Course
Got a question? Either tap the whatsapp chat icon or click the email button below!
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties. Most importantly the photography course gets you going quickly with today’s modern digital equipment. Taking under water photo’s have never been this easy because you have done the course. Therefore all your photos will be able to be shared with your family and friends.
The Fun Part
Imagine finding that rear creature and you are the only one with a great photo of it!
What You Learn
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
- The PADI SEA method for getting great shots quickly
- The three primary principles for good underwater photos
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use basic scuba gear for the diving environment and your underwater photography system. Check with your local dive shop about gear rentals and packages offered with this course. You can find most everything at the scuba diving shop in your area.
The Learning Materials You Need
Avoid the frustration of learning underwater photography through trial and error. The PADI Digital Underwater Photography crew-pack shortens the learning curve with tips and hints from the pros.
Topics covered include :
- Basic photography tips
- Strobe diagrams for a variety of effects
- Tips for eliminating back scatter
- An explanation of the various digital file formats
- How to bring back the color in your images
The crew-pack includes the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Manual and submersible white balance slate. The course materials preview skills you’ll practice with your instructor.