[vc_column width=”2/3″] [vc_column_text width=”1/1″ last=”last”]
Many of the diving courses and trips require gear that you may choose to hire from us, instead of purchasing. These are the terms and conditions for the hire of all equipment.
- All hire equipment is to be collected at Slough Scuba store unless other specific arrangements have been made.
- On Club nights equipment will be brought to the pool for you.
- Please produce your diving qualification card to hire equipment.
- You will be fully responsible for ALL damages and/or loss to equipment.
- Daily Hire – all equipment is to be returned by 12:00am on the following day washed.
- Weekend hire all equipment is to be collected after 1:00pm on the Friday and returned by 12:00am on Tuesday.
- The hire charge will apply from the time you take the equipment to the time you return the equipment.
- Late return of equipment may result in extra charges so please contact us.
- Please treat the equipment as if it is your own!
- Please inspect and confirm satisfaction with the item hired before acceptance of the contract.
- Please notify the Club of any faults or damage on return or as soon as possible.
- Please pay for your cylinders to be refilled at Slough Scuba on return as you get a discount.
- Please see us for rental prices on Dive holidays arranged by the club!
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column] [vc_column width=”1/3″ last=”last”] [vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”posts” width=”1/1″ last=”last”] [/vc_column] [vc_column width=”1/2″] [vc_column width=”1/2″ last=”last”]